Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webdynpro error after upgrade NW04 to NW04s sp9

maarten_duits2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created some WD in NW04 using JDI. After upgrade to NW04s i got error messages in the program. The messages look like:

Error com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.api.IWDApplicationStateChangeInfo cannot be resolved (or is not a valid type) for the argument stateChangeInfo of the method wdDoApplicationStateChange LeaveReqComp.java OJL_TEST_Dpoczelfbedwebdynreqbelastingdienst.nl/gen_wdp/packages/nl/belastingdienst/zelfbed line 203

Hope somebody can help me solve my problem.

Kind regards,

Maarten.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

asif_hirani
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks ,

I was able to solve the problem by removing jars that were showing Yellow (warning message)and again adding the jars i.e webdynpro runtime jars

Regards

Asif

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

asif_hirani
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Maarten

I am also facing similar sort of problem when i am trying to import the local web dynpro DC into 2004s that was build n exported from 2004 and when i try to build it in 2004s i get error

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.api.IWDApplicationStateChangeInfo cannot be resolved for the argument stateChangeInfo of the method wdDoApplicationStateChange

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.api.IWDApplicationStateChangeReturn cannot be resolved for the argument stateChangeReturn of the method wdDoApplicationStateChange

were u able to solve the problem if yes please help me in that case

thanks !

Asif

maarten_duits2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

What you need to do, is to import the default components (SAP_JTECHS, SAP_BUILDT, SAP-JEE) form the new SP level. After that you need to rebuild the DC.

I hope it helps.

Kind regards,

Maarten.