cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using multiple inter dependent DCs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a situation wherein we have many screens which can be accessed from different other pages. We are going to use MWDI and develop DCs. Now how can we go about implementing it in best way?

For egs view1,view2,view3 in DC1,DC2,DC3 respectively. Now from view1 i should be able to go to view2 and from view2 i should be able to go to view3. All on button actions.

I know we can use "Used DCs" funda along with "Public Parts" here . But whats the best practice for using it?

Any help?

regards,

Sujesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am sorry sujesh. I don't have any answer for your question. But I am also facing the same problem. Using the "Used DCs" and "Public part" concepts, we did manage to integrate our DCs.

We have a tricky situation in which:-

1. There is a DC named View1

2. There is a DC named View2

3. Using the "Used DCs" and "Public part" concepts, we could navigate from View1 to View2.

4. Our functional requirement is that from View2, we should be able to go back to View 1. We tried to use the same stuff of "Used DCs/Public part", but the whole application crashed.

I suspect that it is a case of having "cyclic references" (i.e both View1 and View2 DCs having each other as "Used DCs").

Any help here folks !?