cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Initial SDM Password in webdynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am having problem in deploying the webdynpro application. When the first time i am deploying the application, I entered SDM password. But still I received the message "Deployment aborted".

1) In preferences, i have servername and port as 3601

2) I can see J2EE Engine as green lights appearing. This means i was connected to the server

Please let me know where is the problem ? How to resolve this ASAP ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

suresh_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Are you able to login SDM(remotegui.bat)?.

Try opening Visual Admin if your not able to login with username(administrator) and password. Problem with NWD2004s do the following steps.

C:\usr\sap\J2E\JC01\j2ee\configtool->configtool.bat->open it

1. Click on Secure store

2. Right you will find :

admin/password/J2E->retype your admin passowrd which you gave during installation=>SAVE properly

Restart the server and try login visual admin

You can also cross check message ser port no:

Go to http://<servername:port>/index.html

Click on System informattion -> login with administrator and passowrd.

there you will find full details about server and port number(message server port and enqueue server).

Let me know the status hari

Regards, Suresh KB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Thanks for your reply.

1) how to login to SDM ?

2) How to open visual admin and check it ??

This is the error I am facing when i am deploying the application. It is showing as "Deployment aborted"

Settings

SDM host : server2

SDM port : 50018

URL to deploy : file:/C:/DOCUME1/COMPAQ1/LOCALS~1/Temp/temp27794hello.ear

Deployment exception : Server server2 did not accept login request as admin on port 50018. Details: ERROR: Could not establish connection to server server2 at port 50018: Connection timed out: connect

Inner exception was :

Server server2 did not accept login request as admin on port 50018. Details: ERROR: Could not establish connection to server server2 at port 50018: Connection timed out: connect

sridhar_k2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can find your SDM in the below path C:\usr\sap\J2E\JC01\SDM\program\RemoteGui.bat

Visual Admin : -C:\usr\sap\J2E\JC01\j2ee\admin\go.bat

You can find all the users from portal also, from User Administration.

Maintain, the same Administrator password from Portal and SDM. So that, you can resolve this problem. If it does solve this, try with suresh answer.

Regards,

Sridhar