cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File Adapter Not Initialized Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm getting th following errors in the RWB Message Monitoring Audit Log.

==>File adapter receiver channel FILE_DELTADENTAL_receiver is not initialized. Unable to proceed: null

==>Error Exception caught by adapter framework: File Adapter configuration not initialized:

==>Error Delivery of the message to the application using connection AFW failed, due to: File Adapter configuration not initialized:.

But My File Adapter is in Active Mode. I'm Doing IDOC to File Scenario with a Conditional Receiver Determination. The receiver determination has occured properly since the mapping is right and has passed through proper communication channel.It shows successful in SXMB_MONI. but in RWB>Message Monitoring>AuditLog it shows the above error message. it itself retries for a few times and shows it as system error. if i try to resend also same effect. XI runs with patch version SP 16.please help me in this issue.

Regards,

Sundar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check your adapter configuration. it might be an error in the ip address you have specified. verify your folder access rights too.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shabarish,

Thanks 4 ur implicit Response. But My Folder has all the required rights and the file share is proper (IPADdress is also correct). I'm using File Content Conversion at the Adapter. If i remove File Content Conversion its working Fine. If I enable it again its throwing the stated error.

Regards,

Sundar

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<i>I'm using File Content Conversion at the Adapter. If i remove File Content Conversion its working Fine. If I enable it again its throwing the stated error.</i>

>>>

Assuming that you have checked the cont. conv., can you verify if this error is only with this particular CC you have created ? Is this error persisting after a patch update ?

try to delete and recreate the CC and also try a cache refresh.

I did a search in the forum but seems it doesnt help much -

former_member192798
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sundar,

You say when you remove File Content Conversion it works but enabling it shows an error. Can you post the target structure here.

Regards.

Praveen

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I removed all the Content Conversion Parameters and gave Content Conversion Parameter one by one, disabling rest of the nodes in design and verified the corresponding results. Atlast when i gave the full content conversion parameters and full structure in design it worked. But the reason for the previous weird behaviour is still unknown.:0).Anyhow the scenario is working perfectly as of now.

Regards,

Sundar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The main Thing which is confusing me is, I'm able to replicate the same scenario successfully in another Server. The scenario runs successfully and produces output file correctly with the same configuration and structure. I'm unable to know why its not working in this server. the target structure is quite similar to this

<a>

<a1>

</a1>

<a2>

<b1>..</b1>

<b2>

<c1/>

<c2/>

</b2>

</a2>

<a3>

</a3>

</a>

I've content Converted this structure many a times in the past successfully. So I dont think its the problem with the content conversion. But I'm not able to spot out the exact solution.

Regards,

Sundar

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sunder,

Again make the Adapter to inactive and make it Active mode...

Try to Activate the cache ...

a)Start transaction SXI_CACHE.

b)From the context menu XI Runtime Cache select Start Complete Cache Refresh.

If you still face issue try this .

Many actions require to access System Landscape Directory content from the Integration Builder. To optimize performance, this content is loaded into a cache so that the System Landscape Directory does not have to be accessed directly each time that System Landscape Directory content is required.

However, this cache is not automatically updated if changes are made to the content of the System Landscape Directory. For this reason that we delete the System Landscape Directory cache if changes have been made to content in the System Landscape Directory. The cache is then filled each time that the System Landscape Directory is accessed. If we log on to the Integration Builder after we have made a change in the SLD, we do not need to delete the SLD cache.

To clear the SLD cache, from the Integration Builder main menu, choose Environment ® Delete Cache for SLD Data.

Once we have deleted the cache for SLD data, accessing objects in the SLD may take longer than usual initially.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss