cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting error in target SOAP communication channel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am trying to send data from Http client to Webservice.In moni i got a message processed successfully means getting black flag.But i got an error in SOAP Communication channel as "error in response".

I got this message from that error

<b>"SOAP: response message contains an error XIAdapter/HTTP/ADAPTER.HTTP_EXCEPTION - HTTP 407 Proxy Authentication Required ( The ISA Server requires authorization to fulfill the request. Access to the Web Proxy service is denied. )"</b>

Source side i dont configure Http adapter.Target side i configured SOAP adapter.In that SOAP adapter i configured these fields.1)Target URL 2)Configure Proxy 3)Configure proxy user authentication.

I want get response from webservice.Please help me.

Thanks,

Gopi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

arunneerolil
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the proxy authentication.

If it is still not working, try deleting and

creating the channel again.

Rgds,

Chemmanz

former_member91687
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the configure user authentication check box below your target url tab and provide the username and password.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure that you have specified the proper host and port values, in the text box that appears when you check the configure proxy check box(in receiver soap adapter).

Looks like the webservice requires a proxy authentication.

Select the check box "configure proxy user authentication"(in receiver soap adapter) and provide the correct username and password.

Regards,

Smitha.

Message was edited by: Smitha Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi smitha,

thanks for ur reply.I congigured those two values Configure proxy & Configure proxy User Authentication.

Again also it's getting same error in communication channel like this..

<b>SOAP: response message contains an error XIAdapter/HTTP/ADAPTER.HTTP_EXCEPTION - HTTP 407 Proxy Authentication Required ( The ISA Server requires authorization to fulfill the request. Access to the Web Proxy service is denied. )</b>

But in my source HTTP client in Result field i got a message as result : (i.e i mapped the response field as Result).

thanks,

Gopi

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<i>SOAP: response message contains an error XIAdapter/HTTP/ADAPTER.HTTP_EXCEPTION - HTTP 407 Proxy Authentication Required ( The ISA Server requires authorization to fulfill the request. Access to the Web Proxy service is denied. )</i>

>>>

You message was sent via the adapter with the same authentication but it seems its the response that it return the proxy is not accepting. it can be a network setting. Contact your network team to confirm the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check sxi_monitor for your request and response.

Is the response from the webservice actually coming back?

Try getting one of the fields from the response, as the output in the http client(rather than a hardcoded output), to make sure, the sync communication is working fine.

Regards,

Smitha.