cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with FIle DownLoad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on project where I need to display all the files (on the UI screen)which are in windows folder with a download link.

I used IWDDownload UI element for downloading the file. Its working fine but problem is , when ever I download a file for first time its working fine. Later what ever I download other files, I was able to see only first file download. I guess this is problem with context binding but I am not sure.

I used for loop to iterate all the files in folder and I binded the file name to IWD Download UI element using bindText option.I am creating UI elements dynamically in wdDoModifyView and it will call another method to bind to context.(As SAP Suggested not to modify any context elements in wdDoModifyView method).

Please help me in this regard.

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ramesh,

You need N dynamic binary attributes or IWDResource (in newer versions), one per file. Create them either in wdDoInit of view or in some suitable action handler.

Then you have to populate IWDResource or set bytes of binary attributes. Check corresponding WD tutorials how to do this.

In wdDoModifyView create IWDFileDownload control per every attribute and bind either "data" property (to binary attribute) or "resource".

Valery Silaev

Answers (0)