cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JPR Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am running an Async Inbound Java Proxy it was working perfect suddenly the messages get stuck in a "To Be Delivered" status. After approximately 30 min the message status changes to "Successful". Any ideas on what is causing the delay?, the only thing different from before is that another Async Inbound JP is running but giving error each 15 seg. When I look the messages details of my proxy the process stops in the "Message successfully put into the queue" step. Do I have to run the SWWCLEAR Job?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think this may be because of the non availability of the Receiver. Did you check Message Monitoring->Message Display Tool->Audit Log ..

Is this is the normal behaviour of the system ? ie is is reproducable ? If so check, the Message Queues (SXMB_ADM) and also check the Logs in the Visual Admin to analyse the error

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Moorthy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ruben,

Which means that the message was successfully delivered from Integration Server point of view and it states that the messages is initially handed over to the Messaging System.

TO_BE_DELIVERED occurs while the message is put into the Messaging System receive queue.

Solution:

This is done via the Messaging System receive servlet:

http://<Host>:<PORT>/MessagingSystem/receive/<CONNECTION>;

/<PROTOCOL>

Only if this was executed successfully the Messaging System returns HTTP 200 to the Integration Server and the Status TO_BE_DELIVERED moves to DELIVERING

1. Try logging into Sap GUI with two users: XIAPPLUSER & XIAFUSER

to see if they are blocked

2. We can check the messages:

AdapterFramework

com.sap.aii.adapterframework.serviceuser.language

com.sap.aii.adapterframework.serviceuser.name = XIAFUSER

com.sap.aii.adapterframework.serviceuser.pwd

ApplicationSystem

com.sap.aii.applicationsystem.serviceuser.language

com.sap.aii.applicationsystem.serviceuser.name = XIAPPLUSER

com.sap.aii.applicationsystem.serviceuser.pwd

in the exchange profile to make sure the right passwords

egards

Agasthuri Doss

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ruben,

Also check Queues are registered

Tcode- SXMB_ADM->Manage Queues and check all queues are registered , Kindly do it.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss