cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR Master Date replication from HR to SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

can any one please give me some input about how the replication done from HR to SRM system. what is the Basic and message type used for this replication and which program trigger from HR system to replication an organization data?

thanks,

john.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

HR replication from R/3 to SRM is carried out by following these steps:

1.) setting up the distribution model in SRM and R/3 for message type HRMD_ABA. You can set up number of filters in this message type, where you define HR infotypes, subtypes, object type and so on.

2.) Once you set up the distribution model, distribute the model.

3.) Report RHALEINI is used to replicate the distribution model from R/3 to SRM in the insert mode. (You can also use transaction code PFAL).

4.) Ongoing replication if performed in the update mode from R/3 to SRM will cause problems of users being broken in sporadic cases. It is advisable to use change pointers from BD14 to perform the ongoing replication.

There is an SAP docuemntation of EBP transports which explains in detail the replication. Hope this information helps.

Please assign points for usefull answers !!

Sundeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sundeep,

Thanks for your reply for this thread.

I have seen your reply for SRM certification related one where you said you sent some SRM Certification Documents.

Can you please send those documents to john.pe@rediffmail.com

Thanks,

John.

diegohs
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sundeep,

My current Org.Unit was created manually, but in a couple of days I'll have a new Org. Unit replicated (via ALE) from SAP HR.

Do you know what should I take in consideration in order to "migrate" all my documents, wf items, etc. ?

Thanks for your help !!!!!

Best regards from Mexico,

Diego

Answers (0)