cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cProjects DMS Integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on cProjects and trying to understand integration with Easy DMS.

Can anyone explain the following :

2)What further ability does the integration offer in addition to the document management functionality in cProjects? I understand that the documents are stored in DMS as Document Inforecord with integration.

3) Can a user create document Info records in DMS from cProjects or does cProjects just allow the user to link to a record created in EDMS ?

4) And finally, could some one direct me to any documentation on cProjects and Easy DMS Integration, if any ?

Thanks,

Rajesh.

Thanks

Rajesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Documents can be created on any desktop and saved on the DMS server after uploading from front end object, i.e. WBS, Equipment etc. A icon will be visible, and clinking on same you can assess the document, view or change.

Please use this link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_cpro31/helpdata/en/home.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, you can create Document Info record directly from cProjects. First step you need to define in the "Define Project type". You need to check the box for SAP DMS. Also inside cross application for DMS, go inside define document types and you have to include the object "DPR_OBJLINK" for the document type that you would be interested. Once inside cProjects, SAP DMS button would be visible and you may proceed creating Document Info record. It automatically creates in the backend SAP system. You can also load the documents inside that. In case you need more information please let me know your email address and I would send you the screen shots.

thanks