cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC to File Adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a jdbc sender adapter for sql and oracle databases (different scenarios) to three different file adapters. I am doing no mapping but I am doing file content conversion to a comma delimited files for each scenario. That is working great, I have the poll internal to be every 24 hours. Each time the each of these scenarios execute it appears that each of them execute twice. I can see two message is sxmb_moni for each of them. Which produces two file on the file system for each scenario. Does anyone know why these are running twice each time the poll interval happens?

Thanks

Skip Ford

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Skip,

I would suggest that you try changing File adapter's <b>File Processing Mode</b> to <b>Delete</b>. This should solve your issue.

Regards,

Ashish

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think, the JDBC adapter is polling twice, i.e it is trying to retry twice.

Anyway check the visual admin log for the JDBC adapter.

For messages-

Check the Retry option set for the Adapter.-

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/29/xi-how-to-re-process-failed-xi-messages-automatically

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you are right. I have the scenario to trigger every 10 minutes. Each time it triggers, it triggers twice two seconds apart. Most of the items the message you sent me were jobs that would check some number of minutes apart. SO i do not think anything in there will help me. I really have no idea what is going on. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Skip Ford