cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User guide after SAP WEB AS MINISAP installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have just successfully installed MINISAP 6.10 .

When I log in I immediately get a shortdump. When I try to enter Spro I also get a shortdump.

It seems that the Codepage table TCPDB is empty.

Is there any manual that can guide me through the after installation procedures of MINIWAS please ?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Yoeri Olbrechts

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yoeri, have you been able to solve your problem? If so, do not forget to check the star attached to your question to give the people who helped you some credit. Tiest

Former Member
0 Kudos

Youri, I am unaware of the existence of any installation guides specific to the Miniwas. Myself just finished the installation of Miniwas 620 and mainly used the SDN. Perhaps an easier way is to get your hands on a 620 version since there is more than enough information regarding that installation here in the SDN. Tiest

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I found an after installation guide for Miniwas in the SAP service section. However I don't think that it is normal that there are so many shortdumps after installation of MiniWAS 6.1

It costed me 35 euros and it doesn't work without doing severe basis tricks.

Best regards and thx for your answer,

Yoeri Olbrechts

Former Member
0 Kudos

What kind of Short Dumps are you receiving? Perhaps I can be of some assistance. Tiest

Former Member
0 Kudos

When trying to start SAP easy Access. Short dump message type X -> AC_SYSTEM_FLUSH

It should be solved by upgrading the support packages, but now I cannot get SPAM to work.

I extracted the files via SAPCAR and put them in EPS/IN

but SPAM gives me a message "could not create file list"

Thx for helping

Yoeri

Former Member
0 Kudos

You probably need to upgrade the TP and set your file sharing on your MiniWAS to "sapmnt" I doubt it is much different that the MiniWAS 6.20

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your answer,

Can I find somewhere how to do that?

How can I upgrade my TP and put my file sharing to SAPmnt please?

Thx in advance,

best regards,

Yoeri

Former Member
0 Kudos

For the file sharing jsut click on the MiniWAS folder in Windows Explorer then right click and choose File Sharing or Sharing and Security and then select yes to share it and then give the name "sapmnt" instead of "MiniWas"

For the TP to upgrade that you'll need to get the TP from the http://service.sap.com and follow the upgrade instructions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just as an fyi, the most convenient wy to upgrade your transport system is to update your entire kernel version (DB dependent as well as DB independent). Unpack both downloaded packages in a separate directory and move the content as a whole to your MiniWAS direcory. Before doing this make sure you make a back-up of your original MiniWAS directory content. This should, beside upgradig your kernel also upgrade your TP version. Hope this helpes, Tiest