cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP helpdesk

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have been tasked to set up our SAP helpdesk. Anyone know of any online resources or any ideas on what kind of issues we can expect after we go live. We have been told that our users will mostly utilize Ecc in sap. Anyone have any ideas ?

Mike

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I also came across with the same issue, My client asked me to setup SAP Helpdesk, really not sure how to start, Can anyone Guide us.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Mike,

A clarification... did u upgrade to ECC from some lower releases or ..is it that you have implemented Solman's service desk for suppport... issues can range anywhere under the sky...:) in a support scenario.

To be on a widest angle i can classify them to be BUGS,INCIDENTS,CHANGE REQUESTS....

Bugs can contain improper functioning of ur Z programms and issues can crop up in them depending on the efficicency of ur developers programms

INCIDENTS -- wrond data handling may result in this.. and at times corrective measures have to be taken very fdast.

Change requests -- initially arise via support desk and u realise that its a new functionality that has to be in.. and u start workingon it...

Hope this classification is enough for a start

Thanks for the points in advance.

Br,

sri