cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deployment Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting the following error. Could somebody give me an idea about what it could mean?

error:

04/12/15 15:31:17 - ERROR: Not deployed. Deploy Service returned ERROR:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot store information about application sap.com/ClearOrbit Connect in DB during deploy..

Reason: Object value for entry "HASH_STR_BYTE[]:LibFileName_CRC" too large. Limit is at 2,000 bytes.; nested exception is:

com.sap.engine.frame.core.configuration.InvalidValueException: Object value for entry "HASH_STR_BYTE[]:LibFileName_CRC" too large. Limit is at 2,000 bytes.

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.deploy(DeployServiceImpl.java:469)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImplp4_Skel.dispatch(DeployServiceImplp4_Skel.java:1511)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._runInternal(DispatchImpl.java:268)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._run(DispatchImpl.java:165)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.server.P4SessionProcessor.request(P4SessionProcessor.java:102)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.context.cluster.session.ApplicationSessionMessageListener.process(ApplicationSessionMessageListener.java:37)

at com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.session.UnorderedChannel$MessageRunner.run(UnorderedChannel.java:71)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:94)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:140)

Caused by: com.sap.engine.frame.core.configuration.InvalidValueException: Object value for entry "HASH_STR_BYTE[]:LibFileName_CRC" too large. Limit is at 2,000 bytes.

at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.impl.ValueEntry.<init>(ValueEntry.java:124)

at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.impl.WriteAccessConfiguration.addConfigEntry(WriteAccessConfiguration.java:505)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.DeploymentTransaction.addDeploymentInfoInConfiguration(DeploymentTransaction.java:1173)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.DeploymentTransaction.begin(DeploymentTransaction.java:638)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ApplicationTransaction.makeAllPhasesOnOneServer(ApplicationTransaction.java:301)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ApplicationTransaction.makeAllPhases(ApplicationTransaction.java:332)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.makeGlobalTransaction(DeployServiceImpl.java:2945)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.deploy(DeployServiceImpl.java:454)

... 10 more

For detailed information see the log file of Deploy Service.

04/12/15 15:31:17 - ***********************************************************

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jeff,

This error message means that you use a very old version of J2EE Engine 6.30 and that your application contains a lot of additional libraries (jar files) within its ear file. The references from your application to these libraries are stored in a hashtable object, which should be stored in a database field with length limit of 2000 bytes.

As far as I know there is not such problem in J2EE Engine 6.40 so you can upgrade your server.

The other solution is to deploy the additional jar files as libraries and specify references from your application to them.

Greetings, Vyara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well I'm using the Sneak Preview Web AS Java 6.40.

I thought that would contain the J2EE engine 6.40

Yet the deploytool says j2ee 6.30.....

I tried deploying using SDM and got the same error.

My company is trying to become a SAP NetWeaver Partner.

How can I get the latest version of the J2EE engine?

Or is it just that the tools are still the older versions in the preview edition?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jeff,

Can you please tell me the version of your J2EE Engine (<J2EE instance>/j2ee/cluster/server0/version.txt)? The error is thrown by the J2EE server so the problem is not within your tool. I added nearly 26 additional-jar files to my ear and I deployed it without a problem. However the best thing to do is to deploy those files as libraries and create references to them. If you use Netweaver Studio it is an easy process.

The latest version of the J2EE Engine can be taken from service marketplace.

Kind Regards

Vyara