cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI 7.0 Certification exam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do any one of you know about the PI 7.0 Certification exam.I certified in XI 3.0, still do I need to take PI 7.0 certification (if it exists)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member431549
Contributor
0 Kudos

Since it is practically the same product, I can't imagine they are going to put a new cert test out. Actually, I think the XI 3.0 cert test was based on SPS3 and there are probably more differences between XI 3.0 SPS3 and SPS18 than there are between XI 3.0 and PI 7.0

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi vasu ....cingrts on u r certification ...i am planning to write the exam too...

If u tell me how to prepare for the exam ...if u have any sample question plz forward it to vaccu2001@gmail.com

venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vasu,

There is no PI7.0 certificate till now from SAP. The only thing they have is XI 3.0 only. So don't worry.

Eventhough if they come up then they may add a beta test something like that to upgrade your XI 3.0 to 7.0.

---Satish

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Am taking the certification this tech ed , and AFAIK, there is no separte certi for PI 7.0 . Apart from Namechange, PI and XI are the same. SO you need not be worried.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

can i know what is AFAIK...

Cheers,

Raghavesh

former_member431549
Contributor
0 Kudos

As Far As I Know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vasu,

This URL will give you more information.

http://www50.sap.com/useducation/curriculum/curriculum.asp?rid=463

Great that you certified in SAP XI 3.0, My advance congrts for your certification in P17.0.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss