cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contracts in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SRM GURUS.

I would like to know if a contract created in SRM is replicated to r/3 backend too?

Thanks

Nilson

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nilson,

In SRM there are two types of contracts, purchasing contracts and global outline agreements.

Purchasing contracts are contracts that are created, maintained, and procured against within SRM. They have some special pricing discounts and you can create contract hierarchies. To use purchasing contracts you must perform PO activities in SRM.

Global Outline Agreements are contracts that are created in SRM and replicated to the backend (erp/ecc system) as an outline agreement. Procurement against this contract occurs in ecc and you are not able to use some of the advanced pricing functions and hierarchies that are available with the purchasing contracts.

You can check out the help information at:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/58/2a8442a07b0e53e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

I hope this Helps!

Dustin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dustin,

If we use GOA replicated in back-end system are we able to monitor them in SRM ? I mean can we check using SRM report quantity ordered in MM against this GOA?

Thanks Regards,

#Bill J.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bill,

Do you mean will you be able to monitor the quantities and values release against the contract?

There is a BW DataSource that links the GOA to the srm local contract. the DataSource is 0SRM_REL_CT. Please answer clarifying question above.

Former Member
0 Kudos

replying to post to add it to my watch list

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oì Nilson,

By default you cannot see the release value directly in the GOA as you can see it in a local contract so you probably will have to use a BW report for this. Go to http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/3a/7aeb3cad744026e10000000a11405a/frameset.htm to see which reports that are available.

regards,

Kristoffer