cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem assigns different purchasing organization from R/3 to SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have the next scenario, in the backend we have two different purchasing organizations, in this moment we are working with one of them in SRM with the extended classic scenario, now we need to work with both and create some purchase order with one, I create in the structure plan two organizational unit assign one to the first purchasing organization and the same with the other, the problem is that any purchase order that I create, take the first purchasing organization.

Anyone know what do I have to do?

Thank in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jose,

Are you planning to differentiate the puchasing org based on product category? or based on 'department'? In PPOMA_BBP - for purchase group under "RESPONSIBILTY" you can segregate based on product cat. and department. If you want to have any other rule then you may have to implement BADI to determine purchase group and org.

Regards,

Shiv

former_member184214
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

What you described is a standard behavior of SRM system.

One option is to determine responsibility of each purchasing group to different organizations / product categories in attributes.

If you want to customize more there is a BAdI BBP_PGRP_FIND (in shopping cart BAdIs) where you can determine your rules for assigning purchasing group.

HTH

Gordan