cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDM Syndication, ADRMAS & DEBMAS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

It happened to be that MDM needs to be syndicated customer master records into R/3 using XI. As part standard MDM syndication map, it provides address master and customer master details are together and XI needs to split into two message one is ADRMAS and DEBMAS.

As per my settings in XI, XI can generate two messages and both are getting converted to IDoc into R/3 without any problems. But I see errors in IDoc status. As per my observation It is so happend that ADRMAS is getting posted successfully but not DEBMAS( I used standard XI content for MDM). DEBMAS IDoc is not posted because of mandatory field values missing like Name1, etc.

My questions here are ,

1) How this mapping takes place in XI and if we are using XI content for mapping, this should automatically takes place

2) How to link both ADRMAS and DEBMAS? If ADRMAS failed , corresponding DEBMAS also has to fail

3) In R/3 we should create one single ADRS table entry, for this what should we do?

Appreciate your help

Thanks

Reddi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

We are sending DEBMDM from the MDM system which is split into DEBMAS and ADRMAS based on the business content mappings.

1. Is there a way one can control the sequential creation of DEBMAS and ADRMAS ?

2. How can one link the DEBMAS and ADRMAS ?

TIA,

ZM

michael_theis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello ZM,

please check SAP Note 1052964.

BR Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reddi,

we had the same problem. I wasn't involved in the solution, but I seem to remember that it had something to do with the sequence in XI.

Try to revert the sequence of the processing of ADRMAS and DEBMAS.

If this doesn't help, I'll ask the colleague who solved this problem (he's on vacation till Wednesday).

Cheers,

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christiane,

Any update on this issue is very helpful.

Thanks

Reddi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Reddi,

could you please check and let me know, if the DEBMDM file which is created by the MDM Syndicator contains the attributes which are apparently missing when posting the files to the R/3 system?

According to my knowledge, the XSLT stylesheet provided by the SAP Business Content only splits the message into ADRMAS and DEBMAS but does not remove any fields from the message. You can check the exported message coming from MDM by looking at the payload of the Inbound Message in XI (prior to split and mapping).

If it does not contain the required fields, then please also check the syndication map and the related repository fields, if the data which is required for those fields is really available in the repository.

Thank you,

Steffen