cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Sender uses Virtual Receiver"...What it is?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Guys,

In Sender Agreement, we have an option of selecting Sender uses virtual receiver option.I tried finding out wht "Sender uses virtual receiver" is all about all i could find out is....this option is used when we have parties communicating that do not know the entire system landscape...

Can u plz add to it???

Many Thanks,

Pritish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pritish,

Please go through these links and se if it helps.....

http://sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/how-to%20guides%20-%20r...

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/09/08/b2b-and-the-hype-about-the-party

/people/james.guanzon/blog/2006/09/09/how-to-support-industry-standards-in-xi-part-iii-of-iii--config-test

Regards,

Abhy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ppl,

I presume,

Sender agreement is the first step in pipeline process.

In scenarios where the communicating parties have no knowledge abt the landscape, we notify the sender service about the receiver they are going to communicate with in "Sender uses virtual receiver".

Next step is anyways the receiver determination wherein ther receivers are identified.

Please clarify..

Thanks,

Pritish

Former Member
Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<i>Sender uses Virtual Receiver</i>

>>>>>

this is usually used in B2B scenarios. While configuring your receiver deternmination you call a virtual receiver (usually a party and its corresponding bus. service).

Do read the following to get an idea about what happens in case of a B2B scenario.

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/09/08/b2b-and-the-hype-about-the-party