Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do the Message mapping below issue

RameshGulipall
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all.

I am doing interface is Siebel to SAP Customer Creation and Update. While mapping source side Siebel pass the Customer Account Group are Sold to Party, Goods Recipient, Payer and Bill to Party based on these parameters .My Target side we want like Z001, Z002, Z003 and Z004.

1) If Source side Customer Account Group is Sold to Party then my target side is Z001.

2) If Source side Customer Account Group is Goods Recipient then my target side is Z002

3) If Source side Customer Account Group is Payer then my target side is Z003

4) If Source side Customer Account Group is Bill to Party then my target side is Z004

So each time source Siebel send one Customer Account Group based on that we want target side as Z001, Z002, Z003, and Z004. So pls help to me <b>how do this issue on message mapping or user defined function (UTF)</b>

please help me out .....

Regards,

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the best way to do it will be via value mapping

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/13/ba20dd7beb14438bc7b04b5b6ca300/frameset.htm

in this case in future any change comes only your value mapping table needs to be altered unlike editing your UDF.

Also ref: https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/developerareas/xi?rid=/webcontent/uuid/a680445e-0501-0010-1c94-a8c4a... [original link is broken]

to get value mapping on SDN TV.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can go for Value mapping in your case.

Use function 'fixvalue' and mention your sender elements with corresponding target elements then map the fields accordingly.

ofcourse this work for this particular scenario only. If you want to reuse the same mapping in future you can maintain the same Value mapping in Integration Directory.

Thanks

SRK

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

While doing message mapping you can use the <b>FixValues</b> that is available in Graphical mapping.

Just give the key and the values in it thats it.

Source field --> FixValues -->Target field

Thanks,

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

UDF is very simple

public String conversion(String a,Container container){

if(a.equals("Sold to Party")

return "Z001";

else

if(a.equals("Goods")

return "Z002";