cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi SDN

Former Member
0 Kudos

I wanna create sales order with multiple line items. So to do so i have used Table UI element to pass the multiple line items.While binding i have selected the coloumn fields as input fields. But when i execute the program the Table UI element fields are in textview mode itself. So kindly suggest me how to enable the rows to accept the input.

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Basha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the context mapping chain and also check if a model object has been created if you use model nodes. Without node elements you cannot edit rows.

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all for a quick reply.

I have already set the editor column to "Input field" while binding and context mapping is also fine. Is there any alternative solution to solve this.

Regards

Basha

srinivasa_raghavachar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Basha,

There is no other way that I know of. If you have put the cell editor as InputField then it should be input enabled. Just try modifying the values in the table column in the browser by running the application, it should allow.

Regards,

Srini.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank u srinu. Is there any one who can solve this issue. Hope a reply.

Regards

Basha

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can easily change the table fields after creation without deleting the table. Mark your table in the outline view and select "Create binding" from the context menu. Go to the second page in the Table Binding Wizard and change the value in the column editor to "InputField" for those fields you want to be editable. With the property readOnly of an InputField you can also state whether a field should be editable or not.

Tina

srinivasa_raghavachar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Basha,

While binding the table to the conext node, a pop window appears where you have to input the name of teh conext node and below that there is a field called Standard Cell Editor for which the default value is Textview which is read only. Please change the value of this field to Inputfield to make to readwrite.

In your case, easiest way for you is to delete the existing table UI and recreate as above.

Regards,

Srini.