cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Program to do monitoring

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I everyday do a monitoring process in SAP. I'd like to know if there are some web service, soap, or something like that (xml communication) In this way, I can make a java program to connect to SAP, send it a XML and wait for the answer. If so I can know if something is wrong.

Thank you very much and regard.

Message was edited by: Manuel Jesus Gamero Parra

Message was edited by: Manuel Jesus Gamero Parra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what kind of monitoring data do you want to access?

Component Monitoring, Message Monitoring, End-To-End Monitoring, Performance Monitoring, ...

As far as I know, you can access a lot of monitoring functions through the rwb and mdt. Browse your J2EE server for matching functions/packages.

For example: The package com.sap.xi.rwb.api contains some interesting functions that might help you to access the needed information.

As I noticed, this is a really complicated way to access the monitoring data. I am also working on this task for quite a while. 'cause there is no API documentation, this is a really challenging piece of work. If you find another way to access monitoring data through J2EE please let me know.

Best Regards,

Holger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Holger,

Thank you very much for your answer. For the moment I have taken a monitoring message xml from SAP and it is processed with my program java. At the end I get the process which are wrong and their causes.

Now I am going to try to conect my java program to SAP using your import.

If I succeed I'll tell you.

Thank you very much again.

Kind regard.

Manuel Jesús Gamero Parra