Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DataNavigator bug??

maarten_duits2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I make use of the Datenavigator UI. In the context i created 2 attributes, begda (date) and enda (date). I bind these attributes to the "firstSelectedDate" and "lastSelectedDate" properties of the DateNavigator. The property "SelectionMode" is set to "Range".

When you deploy this WD and select a date in the calendar you will see that everything before the selected date is also selected. According to me this is not correct, but maybe i am wrong.

If somebody can tell me how this UI element should react.

Kind regards,

Maarten.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone.

I'm getting this exact same behavior from DateNevigator when trying to select a range. The very first time I run my app, it selects everything from the starDate of the Navigator up to the day I pick, however I can see by debugging that in this initial selection the firstSelectedDate is null and only the lastSelectedDate has a valid value. From that time on, it works correctly, getting first and last selected dates for ranges. Does anyone know what could be causing this behavior?

Thanks in advance.

Francisco.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you tell me that what is your scenario using this DateNavigator Element?

What will happen when you select particluar date on the DateNavigator?

regards

karthik

maarten_duits2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just want to select a range in the calendar. When you created what i told in my first post and select just a date you want, you will see that every date before the selected date will be selected.

Kind regards,

Maarten.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The default start date of the DateNavigator is current day.

so if you click paricular day on DateNavigator then the date values between these would be selected.

maarten_duits2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

That is strange, because when i select just a date in the DateNavigator it doesn't select from current day to the selected day. It selects from selected day and everything before that day.

I am using NW04s SP09.

It's strange that your DateNavigator is working different then that of me.

Kind regards,

Maarten.