cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not create activity for a workspace in the DTR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I am trying to get familiar with the DTR which comes with the WAS 6.40 SP9.

I figured out how to create a workspace. Now I try to create a project at this workspace. Therefore an activity is necessary. The NW Developer Studio (perspective DTR with admin-plugin activated) tells me that an activity was created but there is none.

Thus, i tried to create an activity with the DTR Shell. At first the shell tolds me that an activity was created but a second later it showed me the following error:

Could not create the requsted activity.Set client properties on activity failed: Internal Server Error.

I tried to find some logfiles and at the SAP Management Console at the database i found an error which occurs when i try to create an activity:

ERR 51080 SYSERROR -9041 BD Index not accessible

Have anybody an idea how to solve this problem?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess you are using MaxDB as the database.

The error message indicates that some database indexes could have got corrupted in your database.

To check this, you the MaxDB Database Manager. Go to

Instance->Tuning->Index Use. Provide the table owner (SAP<SID>DB) and click on 'Search' on the tool bar. It lists you all the indexes for the owner. The last column shows if there are any bad indexes.

If indeed there are bad indexes, then you can recreate them via Instance->Recovery->Index. Provide the table owner, table and index name and click on 'Recovery'.

-Girish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, it works now!

Answers (0)