cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI30: BW Integration with ABAP-Proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

we are trying to integrate a SAP BW 3.1 (Basis 6.20) with XI 3.0 using ABAP-Proxies.

So, we installed APPINT on BW and configured it. All Checks succeded.

Then we did the steps according to the "How to ... Integrate BW to XI".

Unfortunately we weren't able to generate the proxy using SPROXY on BW. BW showed the following error message:

<i>Message Interface EON_II_eex_future | urn:eon.com/est/handelsreporting references RFC Message /BI0/QI6AS_EEX_FUTURE_RFC | urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions | /BI0/QI6AS_EEX_FUTURE_RFC and therefo</i>

We just don't know the meaning of that error message, because the interesting part is cut.

The connection between BW and XI is up and running. We were able to generate a proxy for a simple dummy inbound interface.

So, any hints are welcome.

Regards,

Marc

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo,

mal eine antwort auf deutsch, wir haben genau das gleiche Problem! Hatten mittlerweile eine OSS an Sap offen, die haben uns dann erklärt das es an BW liegt. Erst SAP BW 3.5 unterstützt auch die neuen Funktionalitäten des SAP XI 3.0. Das BW 3.10 unterstützt nur die alten Funktionalitäten von XI 2.0, und da gab es noch nicht die SPROXY-Funktion, die ist erst neu im XI 3.0.

Wenn du willst kann ich dir auch mal die komplette Fehler Meldung schicken, wie dir sicher aufgefallen ist fehlt da ein Teil.

Gruß Yves Kraus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo,

noch mal ergänzt BW 3.10 unterstützt die Funktion der Proxy Generierung für RFC nicht, deshalb funktioniert es auch auf ein einfaches interface einen proxy zu erstellen.

Vielleicht können wir uns ja gegenseitig zu einem Ergebnis verhelfen, was zufriedenstellend ist!

Gruß Yves

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Marc,

teh proxy interface works for basis 6.40. BW3.5 as described in the how to paper.

I believe for basis release 6.20 you have to use the RFC connection...

kind reg.

michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

According to the SAP Netweaver How-To-Guide;

<i>The standard communication channel for SAP systems is the ABAP Proxy which is available from Web AS 6.20 and higher.</i>

However, I believe you still need to install the XI add on for Web AS 6.20 for web AS 6.40 that is not the case.

Cheers,

Roberto

Message was edited by: Roberto Viana