cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC to File - Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I done Idoc to file scenario. It was worked fine. Now I changed the receiver Business sytem. Then it is not working. Showing error as "System Error". But I didnt changed the IR part.

-

Engine :Integration Engine

Repeatable: Yes

Cancelable: Yes

Start 28.09.2006 12:29:49

End 28.09.2006 12:29:50

Sender Party

Sender Service : BS_R3_SYSTEM

Sender Interface urn:sap-com:document:sap:idoc:messages

ZMTIDOCOUT.ZIDOCOUT

Receiver Party

Receiver Service : BS_SEC_FILE_SYSTEM

Receiver Interface http://test.com/xi/LIMS/1.0//MM_QM

MI_FILE_TARGET_SAP_TO_Sapphire

Quality of Service Exactly Once

Error Category :MAPPING

Error Code : EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE

Message EFCA956AE08CEC44A5EA8CC133050862

Reference

-

Thx and regards,

Ansar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

System error may be because of many reasons.

1) Check the Reciever Determination/Interface Determination. Go to SXMB_MONI and check the current sender interfacem Reciever Interface and Services during runtime. Is this matches with whatever you have done in configuration ?

2) Go to transaction SMQ2 and check the status of the message Queue. If it is having error, try to activate it

3) Check the configuration again and activate all,.

4) Check the mapping with runtime data from sxmb_moni and test this in the repository

Hope it helps,

Regards,

Moorthy

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ansar,

Check the mapping something has changed in it.

Regards,

bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

no Mapping didnt changed..I checked it.

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ansar,

Kindly check whether the Business system is available in the ID. If so try to activate the SLD cache refresh.

Kindly check once again in the SLD and if you still face the problem try refresh the cache, Many actions require to access System Landscape Directory content from the Integration Builder. To optimize performance, this content is loaded into a cache so that the System Landscape Directory does not have to be accessed directly each time that System Landscape Directory content is required.

However, this cache is not automatically updated if changes are made to the content of the System Landscape Directory. For this reason that we delete the System Landscape Directory cache if changes have been made to content in the System Landscape Directory. The cache is then filled each time that the System Landscape Directory is accessed. If we log on to the Integration Builder after we have made a change in the SLD, we do not need to delete the SLD cache.

To clear the SLD cache, from the Integration Builder main menu, choose Environment ® Delete Cache for SLD Data.

Once we have deleted the cache for SLD data, accessing objects in the SLD may take longer than usual initially.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss