cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Basis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a New user(us01)& i created role to the user(PFCG). I question is that how do i find the user role name(EX--ZZ:BC_User).

When i excute us01 iam able to see all the roles but i couldn't the user role name.

example:

User Name:AAA0

Role: ZZ:BC_AAA0

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Reddy,

Actually sap do not relates user name to the roles automatically so u wont get something like role_username as u mentioned in the example (ZZ:BC_AAA0 ).There is also a possibility that the same role is assigned to more than one user. In that case dont expect something like ZZ:BC_BD_........_AAA0.

How ever if u want to see the roles assigned to a particular user the easiest way to see that is SU01. Go to the roles or profile tab and find the roles or profiles attached to the user.

The otherway round is if u want to see the users assigned with a particular role use in SU01 go to Information--->Information System-->User->Users by complex selection criteria------>By Role or By Profile.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

use Report RSUSR070.

Regards, Dieter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dear,

If u want to know which user is assigned with a patticular role say zabc, go to su01->Information Tab>Information System->Expand the User node>Expand Users by Complex Selection Criteria node>Execute By Role node-->in the role box put the name of the role ie zabc then execute.

This will give u a list of all the users assigned with role zabc.

Hope this helps.

If so pl award a point.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Reddy,

Can you please give more information as to what u r looking for. i suppose its SU01 and not US01. May be if i am correct you can check all the roles assigned to the user from the Tcode SUIM as well.

Let me know if it is helpful.

Br,

Sri