cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Passing a custom parameter to ISR via the URL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All:

We have created a Java WebDynpro Iview which references a custom adobe ISR scenario. We have a custom parameter (PERNR) which we want to pass in to the adobe form . It is defined as a characteristic. My question is how can we pass the PERNR via the URL so that it can be read in the SPECIAL_DATA table in the <i>INT_SERVICE_REQUEST_INIT</i> BAdI?

We have the following parameters configured on the iview:

<b>Application Parameters:</b>SCENARIO=ZSEP&MODE=CREATE&sap.xss.disablehdr=True

<b>Application Name:</b> IsrForm

<b>Namespace:</b> sap.com/pcui_gp~isr

We have tried configuring the Application Parameters as follows, but to no avail: SCENARIO=ZSEP&MODE=CREATE&sap.xss.disablehdr=True&PERNR=000000011

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja:

Basically, we have a custom JSP Dynpage Iview which lists a bunch of employees and various data for them. On this iview, we'd like to be able to launch an adobe form (custom PCR) for individual employees. We can always provide a link to the delivered PCR iview, but the manager would have to select the employee again. We'd like the manager to "select" the employee from our custom iview and immediately launch the form.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure about adobe forms but with JSP/BSP iview, we do the following

StartForm('/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.cvg.pct.hcm.pcr_createchangeeliminateorgunit.default?SCENARIO=ZOOR&PERNR=000011111&MODE=CREATE')

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got your requirement.

Well instead of sending PERNR as an application parameter, I suggest your to send NOTIFICATION NUMBER since every ISR Based Adobe Form has a UNIQUE Notification Number.

So Please try working around <b>ISR_CALL_FOR_DISPLAY</b> to get to know the Application Parameters that has to be sent. Use that parameter as per your requirement.

I am sure, this solves your problem.

Regards,

<b><i>Raja Sekhar</i></b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja:

Isn't the NOTIFICATION NUMBER created after the form has been submitted? The problem is that we want to pre-populate the form with information about the user BEFORE any workflow notification has been generated.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then,

Why dont you use QISR1 BADI in that concern?

Yes,NOTIFICATION NUMBER gets created only after the FORM is submitted.

Kindly let us know if you get any other solution.

Regards,

<i><b>Raja Sekhar</b></i>

Message was edited by: Raja Sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Miller,

Why do you want to pass the Custom Parameter PERNR to the form?

What is your exact requirement?

May be I can help you if I understand your requirement.

Regards,

<i><b>Raja Sekhar</b></i>