cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration Process not fired!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey all,

I have a scenario of using BPM from a file sender and inbound into R/3. I set up the Integration Process and imported into the directory. But when I run a sample message, XI never picks up the integration process and spits out an error that a receiver wasn’t determined. But actually 2 sets of receiver , 1 for file sender to Integration process and the second from Integration Process to the receiver have been set up with proper sender and receiver agreements. What could be the issue?

-Teresa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

So in the SXMB_MONI -are you able to see IntegratioN Process ? i.e SXMB_MONI->PE is it shows BPM ?

1) Hope you have activated the IntegratioN process in the Repository and imported this into Directory

2) Check the Receiver Determination Between Sender and BPM. is it activated ?

3)Go to SXI_CACHE and check the return code for the Integration Process

4) if not try to reimport the BPM again into Ditrectory and re-run the scenario.

Have a look into SAP note- 816676

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

So in the SXMB_MONI -are you able to see IntegratioN Process ? i.e SXMB_MONI->PE is it shows BPM ?

No, I am not able to see the PE process.

1) Hope you have activated the IntegratioN process in the Repository and imported this into Directory

Yes..I have activated it.

2) Check the Receiver Determination Between Sender and BPM. is it activated ?

Activation is perfect.

3)Go to SXI_CACHE and check the return code for the Integration Process

Return code is 0 in SXI_CACHE.

4) if not try to reimport the BPM again into Ditrectory and re-run the scenario.

I tried it once and its still the same.

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you go thru SAP note mentioned?

Anyway check the Sender Interface and Reciver Interface in the SXMB_MONI. Is this is the same you have configured in the directory ? Also check with Sender Service and Reciever Service ? Also you can check this info from SOAP Header in the SXMB_MONI->Trace

I think some interface/service would have changed.

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

I checked the note and the background job is running. While going through the note I found the trace is looking for a receiver service which was exisiting earlier before we set up the BPM and consequently deleted once we set the BPM interfaces. I checked the cache and found that the older receiver determinations are not there. So from where is it looking for the older eceiver determinations and not able to look up at the BPM setup?

Teresa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just an add on ..Also when I try to send a message to the Integration process, it says that a suitable sender agreement not found..In other words it is not able to recognise the Integratio Process at all...I just have a simple receive and send step...Any ideas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey all,

In the SXI_CACHE, I still see the integration process that I had deleted and had the cache completely refreshed. But it still exists. Is there a way this can be deleted from the cache though its not available in the Integration Repository? May be this might be a hinderance to the Integration Process not starting. Any suggestions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Teresa,

Did you try to fully restart the J2EE ?

Are the deleted objects still in the cache ?

Rgds

Dirk

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think the problem is cache refresh. Do the cache refresh in the Integration Builder->Administration->Cache Overview ( Repository,Directory,Runtime)

One more thing, Delete the Runtime active version of BPM from SXI_CACHE and re-run the scenario.

Because error is , during runtime XI takes some receiver interface/service and it is not available.

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

One more thing, Delete the Runtime active version of BPM from SXI_CACHE and re-run the scenario.

Because error is , during runtime XI takes some receiver interface/service and it is not available

-- How do I delete the active version in the sxi_Cache.I don't see a delete button..:(

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

One more check,

check for BPM's instances with Status ERROR on tx SWWL (remember to leave the "user" field empty, in order to look for every BPM available).

If there are any errors, click twice on the workflow to check which step did not work properly and correct that Step. Also, delete the ERROR bpm's from SWWL.

Regards,

Henrique.

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

My suggestion is , go to Integartion Directory and reimport the bpm. Before that, delete imported BPM and Receiver Determination activate it. After importing again do all the things and activate once again.

Then re-run the scenario.

Before running check is there any errored worklfow items exists .. I don't think so , it wil be there. Still check thru SWWL transaction

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its all the cache…I deleted them all and recreated in the directory while updating the cache also. And now its triggering the integration process..Phew that was a lot of sweat..

Thanks guys…That was immense help.

Answers (0)