cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ValueMappingReplication

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I want to send data from R/3 through an RFC to XI to replicate ValueMappingData stored in R/3. I receive the message "call to messaging system failed: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: java "

as a return from my RFC call.

I created a ReceiverAgreement (TXI_Java) and a communication channel XI_ValueMapping_Receiver calling the Java Proxy

According to the Adapter Monitor the JPR is running OK.

Everything is configured according to the weblog mentioned in other threads.

Do I have to generate a Java Proxy on XI to upload the data in the cache or is this already available? (I was able to register the proxies)

Maybe other suggestions?

Regards

Ron

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Have a look into RFC Adapter configuration etc.

Are you getting this error in the SXMB_MONI or Adapter Monitoring ?

Is your scenario is Synchrnous and RFC->XI->Java Proxy ?

If so , check is the proxy is calling from XI i.e Request to Java proxy ?

I think problem is in proxy call, did you create a Business system of type Web AS Java for Java Proxy ?

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moorthy

I get this error when I perform the RFC in R/3 and I get the sy-subrc = 2 with that information.

Yes, my scenario is RFC --> XI --> JavaProxy and I have created a Business System for the XI Java Stack.

Where can I check if the proxi is calling from XI i.e. Request to Java Proxi.

Best Regards

Ron

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How are you executing RFC ? Is it by SE37 ?

You can check is the Java Proxy is executed or not based on the messages/trace in the SXMB_MONI.

Hope you have done all configurations required for Java Proxy.

If you want to debug, even you can write the proxy input data into file in the Proxy. for this you need to write a logic in procy code

regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I created a program to execute the RFC.

When I go to MessagingSystem I see the following error for the call I executed:

XI_J2EE_MESSAGING_SYSTEM

CALL_CONSUMER_ERROR

and

Returning synchronous error notification to calling application: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect.

Transmitting the message using connection http://<host>:8090/sap/xi/engine?type=entry failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect.

Best Regards

ROn

Answers (0)