cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business System

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've created technical system of backend server in SLD using RZ70 and also have created business system. But when i try to assign business system in configuration it shows a error,

'Business system list cannot be accessed'

I've performed sldcheck; it's all fine. Wats wrong now???

Regards,

PB

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

a)Start transaction SXI_CACHE.

b)From the context menu XI Runtime Cache select Start Complete Cache Refresh.

If you still face issue try this .

Many actions require to access System Landscape Directory content from the Integration Builder. To optimize performance, this content is loaded into a cache so that the System Landscape Directory does not have to be accessed directly each time that System Landscape Directory content is required.

However, this cache is not automatically updated if changes are made to the content of the System Landscape Directory. For this reason that we delete the System Landscape Directory cache if changes have been made to content in the System Landscape Directory. The cache is then filled each time that the System Landscape Directory is accessed. If we log on to the Integration Builder after we have made a change in the SLD, we do not need to delete the SLD cache.

To clear the SLD cache, from the Integration Builder main menu, choose Environment ® Delete Cache for SLD Data.

Once we have deleted the cache for SLD data, accessing objects in the SLD may take longer than usual initially.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Doss,

I tries sxi_cache. It displayed the following errors..

'Unable to refresh cache'

'Error during last attempt to refresh cache'

When i double clicked on both the errors it dispalyed following message,

'LCR_GET_OWN_BUSINESS_SYSTEM - COMMUNICATION_ERROR'

Whats wrong now???

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SM59 in XI system ->Http Conenctions->INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI and test the connection ? Is it giving you http 500 output ? If so it is ok.

go thru this document for all cache refresh-

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/1a69ea11-0d01-0010-fa80-b47...

Regards,

Moorthy

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try executing the transcation SLDCHECK and see if it works fine and your business system is listed.

If not maintain SLD connection properly in the transcation SLDAPICUST and see the use used in this transcation is not locked. Also check n sm59 that LCRSAPRFC and SAPSLDAPI rfc destination are succesfull while dong a test connection.

Thanks,

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please can you have a look at this thread for the same issue:

Regards

Vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Please go through these threads and see if it helps...

Regards,

Abhy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to TCODE : SXI_CACHE

From the Context menu XI Runtime Cache -> start complete cache refresh.

It will execute the Backgound some programs and will update the Cache.

or try manually using the below URL also

http://<hostname>:<J2EE stack portnumber>/CPACache/refresh?mode=full

Regards,

Venu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually, the problem was with local business system and that's y it couldn't clear the cache...

I checked it using FM LCR_GET_OWN_BUSINESS_SYSTEM and it returned nothing. So now created a proper business system and hence the cache is cleared successfully.

But the initial problem is not solved yet. Even now, when i try to assign business system to my scenario, it pop-ups the same error as follows;

"Access to object list of type "BusinessSystem" using the InternalEOAService BusinessSystemAccessor failed"

What is wrong then??

Regards,

PB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Check if the user you are using to log on to IR have proper access rights (roles). Once you fix that - you will be able to import it. So I would suggest you to use a user which has administrator rights.

I guess this should solve your problem....

Regards,

Abhy

Former Member
0 Kudos

The user i'm using has administrator rights. And i've also tried using xisuper but the result is same.

Regards,

PB

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Praveen Babu,

Check whethere any entry for function module SAI_CACHE3_REFRESH_BACKROUND

In RWB component monitoring, we have the option of checking whether the cache-connectivity is functioning correctly. This is useful when we are experiencing problems when updating the runtime cache. The system displays a separate window in which we perform the test. If no previous tests have been performed, the system displays a corresponding message. Otherwise, the system shows when and by whom the last test run was started, together with the result of this test.

• To start a new test run, choose Start Test.

The system displays the first results of the test run. Since the whole test takes some time, we can update the displayed results if necessary.

• To Update the displayed results, choose Refresh Display.

The problem you are facing I have come acrossed earlier after Cache refresh the BS was available.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Doss,

I checked the function module 'SAI_CACHE3_REFRESH_BACKROUND'. Actually no such FM exists!!

Again I'm quite new to XI, can u tell me how to access RWB component monitoring??? Kindly let me know the transaction code or link for the same;

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

PB

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you got XI home page (Integration Builder) ->Runtime Workbench ->Component Monitoring ( the first monitoring option in RWB)

Monitor-

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/0b4580be-0601-0010-d3ad-bd6...

Regards,

Moorthy

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Praveen,

All are  learning and every day we are learning new concepts.

Tcode -SXMB_IFR -- Start Integration Builder ,

Along with the IR, ID, SLD ,RWB (Run Time Work environment Bench ) tab is available, click on it. After clicking you will find a tab called Component Monitoring.

Kindly let me know any clarifications,

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Moorthy,

I tried it; it says landscape communication error.

Whats wrong here??

Regards,

PB

Message was edited by: Praveen Babu

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Praveen,

This will help you to resolve the issue

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think, there is some problem with post configuration probably.

Check this SAP Note for XI readiness check-817920

Regards,

moorthy

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Praveen,

Some time we will get this error if XIRWBUSER is locked.

Try unlocking XIRWBUSER user from su01. ( in su01 u will have a lock button whihc will show u the staus if the user is locked or not.)

Kindly check whether you posses the roles required to access the RWB are:

1. SAP_XI_RWB_SERV_USER

2. SAP_XI_RWB_SERV_USER_MAIN

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for ur immediate replies...

I have checked the XIRWBUSER; it has those two roles assigned to it and it is unlocked.

I've also checked the note; there i thought i forgot to mention something important; we are not using XI3.0 we ahve PI with us.

Again everything seems rite; but couldn't figure out the problem.

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Praveen,

Kindly try this option praveen, Reinstall your client side Java webstart.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Praveen,

Still you are stuck with it,

Kindly let me know.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Doss,

I've tried reinstalling the webstart too... same result

Regards,

PB

Message was edited by: Praveen Babu

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Cross check the below:-

1.Ensure that the required JDK is being used in the client system

2.ry clearing the Web Start cache and try downloading again.

3.tart>Programs>Java Web Start>File>Preferences>Advanced>Clear Folder

4.Te jars are already downloaded in some other client system, then copy them to the following path...Drive\Documents and Settings\Client-User\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\javaws\cache... in the client system and try opening the IB.

Also go thro' Shabarish's blog on 'Trouble logging to Integration Builder ( IR / ID )':-

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/02/13/unable-to-open-iresrid-xipipi-71-updated-for-pi-71-support

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Try to downloaded the JRE latest one and try it out with 1.4.2XX version of JRE.

======

Did you reinstalled the Java 2 SDK

The given link gives you can access to SLD,IR,ID,RWB

http://server:port/rep/start/index.jsp

java port:50000

abap port:8000

These ports are default

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Praveen,

Are you able to resolve it,

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Praveen,

Call transaction SM58 to check the status of the refresh process.

Check whethere any entry for function module SAI_CACHE3_REFRESH_BACKROUND is Present.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

First do the cache Refresh in the integration directory ? i.e go to Menu : Environment->Clear SLD cache.

Also refreh in the IntegratioN Builder->Administration->Cache Overview and here refresh for SLD Cache.

BTW DId you create a Business System in SLD ? If not create it and do the same.

Regardsm,

Moorthy