cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SYSTEM_ERROR: FPRUNX while testing a Form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

When I test any standard form, say FP_TEST_03 from TA SFP, i get a System Error:FPRUNX.

We have performed all the configuration steps perfectly according to the config. document. Both the tests of checking in ABAP as well as J2EE stacks mentioned in the config document run successfully.

What am I missing. Please help me out of this.

Regards,

Ravikiran.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

markus_meisl
Active Contributor

Could be an error with the connection from the Java stack to the ABAP stack.

Quite often the HTTP destination of the Java stack (set in the Visual Admin) is created incorrectly under Web service instead of HTTP (under Destination). Check that the service FP_ICF_DATA_<SID> is created there.

Best regards,

Markus Meisl

SAP NetWeaver Product Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

Thanks for your reply. I have FP_ICF_DATA service created in the J2EE environment. Do you want me to create a FP_ICF_DATA_<SID> to be created?

Thanks & Regards,

Ravikiran.

markus_meisl
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to specify your concrete system ID (replace <SID>).

Cheers,

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still the error prevails... even though i have replaced <SID>. When I test the service, it shows HTTP respose code 404.

Regards,

Ravikiran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

While I am testing the ABAP engine with the following URL:

http://<host>.<domain>:<abap_port>;

then also it returns the HTTP Response Code:404. I gave the URL in the connection settings of Destination in the J2EE stack. What setting am I missing? Please help me out!

Thanks & Regards,

Ravikiran.

markus_meisl
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravirikan,

as this problem can be due to a number of different mmisconfigurations of ADS, all I can suggest is to go through the ADS Config Guide again to check all required steps. If the system persists after that, create a customer message in the SAP Service Marketplace.

Best regards,

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great advice from Markus - in our case we did have the RFC connection created in Web Services section.

I recreating the RFC connection in the HTTP section and now it works!

Thanks Markus...!

Answers (0)