cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to change confirmation date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are trying to change the confirmation date from system date to 1st day of next month.

For doing this we are using the BADI, BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI and the method BBP_CONF_CHANGE.

But when we are trying to do any cofirmation this BADI is not being called. Its not changing the Confirmation date!!

Is this BADI called in some special cases?? The documentation says that for changing any data in the confirmation, this BADI can be used.

Thanks for the help.

Regards,

Snehal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

BADI CHANGE does change the data,if it is not correctly done, you can generate inconsistancies.

Some BADIs requiere to pass all the E tables or parameters once you have activated the BADI.

Try to put ES_HEADER[] = IS_HEADER[],.. and so on for all tables.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for helpful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

This does not solve the problem still I'm not able to change the confirmation date.

The idoc basic type is MBGMCR01 which creates the confirmation at backend. We want to change the PSTNG_DATE and the DOC_DATE both.

Regards,

Snehal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you specify what have you done in the BADI implementation?

BR,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

I have just put the code to change the posting date and then i'm updating the et_header.

This is not changing the posting date in the IDOC, which creates the GR in the Backend.

Regards,

Snehal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here is the code......

is_header-POSTING_DATE = '20061011'.

is_header-POSTING_DATE_FI = '20061011'.

MOVE-CORRESPONDING is_header TO es_header.

this is not changing the posting date in the idoc.

Any clues why??

THanks and Regards,

Snehal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

We want to change the posting date in the idoc, which creates the GR in the backend. The BADI BBP_CHANGE_DOC does not work.

Any other alternatives to do so??

Thanks for the help.

Regards,

Snehal