cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File Adapter archiving mode....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Putting message into send queue failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DuplicateMessageException: Message ID a7cbcf00-4e00-11db-bd7f-0018717400ed(OUTBOUND) already exists in database: com.sap.sql.DuplicateKeyException: ORA-00001: unique constraint (SAPSR3DB.SYS_C00135467) violated.

2006-09-27 17:17:47 Error Returning to application. Exception: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DuplicateMessageException: Message ID a7cbcf00-4e00-11db-bd7f-0018717400ed(OUTBOUND) already exists in database: com.sap.sql.DuplicateKeyException: ORA-00001: unique constraint (SAPSR3DB.SYS_C00135467) violated

2006-09-27 17:17:47 Error Attempt to archive file "D:\SSNEDI\test\in\queue\20060926070906359.txt" after processing failed. Retry

source directory : D:\SSNEDI\test\in\queue

target directory : D:\SSNEDI\test\in\queue\FB

But, source directory not deleted 20060926070906359.txt.

Target directory exist file too.

what's the matter?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

My File adapter parameters is....

Quality of services : Exactly Once (Beacause async)

Process mode : archive

Process read-only Files : not check

My Company server is two. One server is NW2004, the other is NW2004s. Currently problem server is NW2004s.

NW2004 -> NW2004s migration ok.

However NW2004 server of archive service is very well, but NW2004s is not working.

I think that archive service is not working.

How about u?

Message was edited by: JuYeop Kim

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

just a thought :

can you cancel the message (a7cbcf00-4e00-11db-bd7f-0018717400ed(OUTBOUND)), and then let the adapter retry to pick the file.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I too Have the same issue like my file is not getting deleted from the source directory but the target IDOC got created and the file adapter polls again and again for the file and gives this error.

Please let us know how you fixed this error.

I m SP19 XI 3.0.

thankx in advance,

Shree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shree,

Just change the mode to archive and see whether you have the same result?

Also can you the check on the folder and file where there is permissions to delete or not? Ask the basis guys to give 777 permissions to the folder and the file.

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shree

I faced such issue with the Legacy System & SAP Server. In that scenario we were polling the file from Legacy & creating it in SAP Server.

In SAP Server, BASIS actually provides READ & WRITE authorizations to the XI id i.e SAPService<SystemID>

e.g <i>SAPServiceXID</i>

In legacy System, NT Admin did something as far as I know he used his administrator ID & provide some more authorizations. I just send a mail to him & will let you know once I will hear something from him.

- Lalit -

former_member192798
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kim,

If it is in test mode,the file wont get deleted in your source direcory. So the adpater will keep polling the file and the server will be flooded with messages. If it is in the delete mode file will be deleted,archive mode it will be moved in to the archived directory but in the test mode file will not be deleted from your source directory and will be polled continously by the adapter.

Also go thro' this link:-

Hope this provides a solution.

Regards.

Praveen

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure you have a delete authorization on the Source Directory and a Write authorization on the target Directory.

Regards,

Bhavesh

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

can you check the D:\SSNEDI\test\in\queue

folder attiributes? (maybe it's read only?)

Regards,

michal