generates a report.

Thanks & regards,

Vijaya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Vijaya,

we solved this with a little SQL script which looks at table t000 and generates a report when a setting is changed. I'm pretty sure that ther is no standard report for that, but of course it's not much work to program one on your own.

Regards,

Pascal

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Vijayalakshmi,

There is no standard SAP report for this. But you can write a simple ABAP report for this making use of the function module /SDF/CMO_GET_CLIENT_REMOTE.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pascal,

could be possible to send me the SQL script ?

I would like to implement monitoring of T000.

I have tried using table logging but this is not possible, because you have to the 'log data changes' to all customizing tables except T000.This take a lot of time.

Thanks in advance !!!

email: r3sap99@yahoo.gr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijayalakshmi,

If you want to get changes made to the client settings daily then please create a variant in the report RSTBHIST for the table T000.In the variant use the dynamic selection for the data filed so that you get data for the current date only.This report is for displaying table change documents.Schedule a job for the variant/job combination.

If you want to get all the details then schedule a job for the report /1BCDWB/DBT000. No need to create a variant. This report when executed gives SE16 view of the table T000.

You can direct the spool of the jobs to your mailbox.

Please award points if you found the answer useful.

Regards.

Ruchit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the response. I used report /1BCDWB/DBT000 and it works well. Is there also way to have a single report for multiple systems (using RFCs or something on those lines) ?

Regards,

Vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not verysure,but think there is no such report available.

by the way why do you want to monitor client settings so freequently?

Rather much emphasis must be given to restricting this t-code to very few basis admins and that's the standard practice.

Also see the thread