Did you mean: 

Please take this short survey - Inputs on View Designer

raghuvirab
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Inputs in View Designer :-

Hello Webdynpro developers,

We would really like to get some input from you, please take a short minute and answer just a couple of questions in our little <a href="http://feedback.sap.com/efs/vote?campaign=c14e041f65f804c900f008f7734bd1c5&org=997">survey</a>

Your inputs are highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Raghuvira

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Murali_Shanmu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to appreciate the Tool as it has got number of good features which suport our development.

Presently positioning of Objects is little difficult. It woudl be great if we can drag and drop the objects in the correct posotion required.

Color option could be given for controls to look more appealing.

Thanks,

Murali.

dhawal_joshi
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Raghuvira,

Its really good to start this thread, so that we could specify the possible enhancements and improvements on View Designer from Design time perspective .

I personally believe replying to the post is more easire than taking the survey so instead of survey here is my reply ,

1. I many a time faced a problem of getting an exception of Object not found while working in developer studio on View Designer

2. If we get a design time preview it would be even helpful as even changing a small text requires deployment

3. All the actions on the UI elements has to be triggered from outline and could not be done from the main View designer

4. Shifting a UI element to adjust its position is very painful ( up/down)

Currently i have these in my mind , will let you know if i get some more

Thanks

Dhawal