cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting error during mapping step. I checked my msg mapping with the payload from sxmb_moni, it throws me an error " Cannot produce target element /ns1:MT_target. Check xml instance is valid for source xsd and target-field mapping fulfills requirements of target xsd Cannot produce target element /ns1:MT_target. Check xml instance is valid for source xsd and target-field mapping fulfills requirements of target xsd.

But when I manually give the values in test tab(same values found in SXMB_MONI), the mapping works fine. Can you pls tell me where I am going wrong?

Thanks & Regards,

Jai Shankar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check namespaces and name of your data type.

Regards,

Rodrigo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your Message Mapping, which source field is linked to your MT_target? because a possible error is that this field does not EXIST in SXMB_MONI. Reminds "does not exist" is not the same than "field is empty".

To be sure, do not fill directly the fields in test tab, but import a xsd file test.

For that:

1. inside SXMB_MONI, display the payload of your source message in Window_1 (for instance), then save it into a XSD file.

2. Go to your mapping (test tab) and upload your XSD file.

3. Check if it's good!

Regards

Mickael

ok... when I wrote my post, prakash gave you the same advice.

Message was edited by: Mickael Huchet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for the timely help. It was an error on my part. Have given the name space wrongly(spelling mistake) that has caused me the head ache.

Thanks & Regards,

Jai Shankar

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try downloading the payload from SXMB_MONI (right click Download) and save as a XML file. Import the same in Test tab and check it. Also please post more details to help.

Thanks,

Prakash