cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration Process of abstract interfaces of diff SWCV's

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey all,

I am trying to create an integration process of a sender and receiver abstract interfaces of different SWCV’s. If I create the integration process in one of the SWCV, I am not able to select the other interface in the receive step.Is it a necessary criteria to have the both sender and receiver abstract interfaces to be in the same SWCV? Can they not be in different SWCV?

-AR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Using dependencies for SWC and then you can do that,.

For this refer-

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/08/26/xi-are-you-independentfrom-your-dependencies

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all the info..One question. After I SET the dependencies in the SLD and click on the import SWCV from SLD ,it will no overwrite the existing SWCV in the Integration Repository, right? rather it will just add the new SAP shipped components(defined as dependacy) to the existing SWCV? I just want to make sure we dont overwrite but just append the existing SWCV in the IR.

But thanks a lot for the information.

AR

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need not import the SWCV once again if it is already imported. You can just go an refresh the SLD cache from the IR menu.

Thanks,

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried 'Clear SLD cache' and I don't see it though its declared in the SLD..Do you think I should import from SLD again?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antonio,

CLEAR SLD CACHE is not enough. After your SWCV update in SLD, you need to import again your SWVC inside IR.

All your objects will be NOT deleted. Thus don't worry about your Data Type, Mappings, BPM, etc...

I have already done such an import (after adding a usage-depency), I have never lose an object.

If you are some doubt, you can Export all your namespaces in a file (cf. Tools > Export). Thus you will be able to Import all your namespaces if something will be wrong (but it will be not the case!). Ask to your admin to get this file in order to NOT send it to your production system...

Regards

Mickael

Message was edited by: Mickael Huchet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am facing a similar problem and i did the steps as suggested by the memebers..but still i am not able to selected abstract interfaces from other SWCV in my BPM...

Any suggestions would be appreciated..

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

still no luck. Members, pls suggest me if you have faced a similar prpblem.

thanks in advance

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos