Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standalone Theme Editor WebDynpro NW04s SP6

carsten_buechert
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

currently we are developing a Web Dynpro application (Java) on NW04s SP6. As we do not have the usage type EP installed, we cannot use the theme editor integrated into portal. To use the standalone theme editor, I read SAP Note 854870 and found a link to the NW04s theme editor and themes. Unfortunately, the link to NW04s does not work.

Q: Is there a difference in the theme editor and themes for NW04 SP15 and NW04s SP6? Can I use this the first one mentioned or will I get problems later on?

Q: If yes, where can I get the themes and the editor for NW04s from?

Thanks in advance, points will be granted,

Carsten

P.S.: I found out by myself, that the themes and the editor for NW04 does NOT work for NW04s. Any help?

Message was edited by: Carsten Buechert

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member465764
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

using any version of the eclipse theme editor that does not have the appropriate version does not work. In this case style sheet classes will be missing or will have the wrong content.

Currently there is no eclipse theme editor available for NW04s. We are aware of the problem that it is currently not possible to brand any standalone WD without having a portal. We are working on a solution for that.

Best regards,

Marcus

carsten_buechert
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marcus,

thank you very much for your fast reply. Having a standalone eclipse theme editor for NW04s will be very helpful. Its usability is much better and so is its performance.

Meanwhile I will use the theme editor in NW 04s Portal (I found an 'old' NW04s sandbox installation that I can use).

I'll come back if the created theme does not work ;o)

Full points,

Carsten

Answers (0)