cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table with tree view on master column

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to generate a table with tree view on the master column and I get the table values from an RFC.

The problem is that I need to control some properties like "expanded" or "isLeaf" and I can't add the value attributes to the model node to control the rows.

Any ideia on how to overcome this (what i think is a) problem?

Thanks for the help.

Pedro Barbosa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should add the values to the context/view controller and not to model node.

Please do refer to

a) TreeByNestingTable Column Tutorial https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/downloaditem?rid=/library/uuid/38650ecd-0401-0010-10a0-f9d8fd37edee

b) Master of Columns - Blog

Regards,

Subramanian V.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subramanian,

Maybe I didn't explain myself right. I also followed that tutorial with success but in this case i have on my custom controller:

-MyNode (model node)

- Output

- MyTable

- attribute 1 (model attribute)

In my context/view controller the only way i can map that node is by using a model node referecing "MyTable" but this way i can't add any of my attributes to same level of the attributes (is that the ideia right?).

I also tried to recreate the structure in the view with value nodes and value attributes with the same type as the model attributes and then bind them but i always get "Incompatible context element type".

Am i missing something?

Pedro Barbosa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Add a value node with cardinality 1:1, selection 1:1, under the model node and put the additional attributes there.

Armin

Answers (0)