cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error - first example

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Just doing my first example in web dynpro to fetch data from SFlight and display.

Am getting the error. New to it so dont know

Can anyone help me out?

The error is as follows :

============================

What has happened?

The URL http://punekwh.lntinfotech.com:8001/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/zz_01_sflight/ was not called due to an error.

Note

The following error text was processed in the system NSP : An exception occurred that was not caught.

The error occurred on the application server PUNEKWH_NSP_01 and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: CHECK_COLLECTION of program CL_WDR_CONTEXT_NODE_VAL=======CP

Method: IF_WD_CONTEXT_NODE~BIND_TABLE of program CL_WDR_CONTEXT_NODE_VAL=======CP

Method: WDDOINIT of program /1BCWDY/5O3PSL34NLL9A8SZ0DQY==CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_DELEGATE~WD_DO_INIT of program /1BCWDY/5O3PSL34NLL9A8SZ0DQY==CP

Method: DO_INIT of program CL_WDR_DELEGATING_VIEW========CP

Method: INIT_CONTROLLER of program CL_WDR_CONTROLLER=============CP

Method: INIT_CONTROLLER of program CL_WDR_VIEW===================CP

Method: INIT of program CL_WDR_CONTROLLER=============CP

Method: GET_VIEW of program CL_WDR_VIEW_MANAGER===========CP

Method: BIND_ROOT of program CL_WDR_VIEW_MANAGER===========CP

===================================

Thank you,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

If you goto transaction ST22 and if it shows the WD-Context error then this must be related to context binding. Check all the nodes and attribute, whether they are binded properly or not. Also check for the code and cardinality of the node. Check in BIND_TABLE method. There must be something missing in the codin.

You can also set a breakpoint in that particular method and see if data is getting populated or not.

Hope this will solve your problem as it helped me for the same error!

Cheers,

Darshna.

mohammed_anzys
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

The problem seems to be with the BIND_TABLE code.You need to check the cardinality of the node to which you are binding the values.

If you are using BIND_TABLE to a node, then the cardinality of the node should be 0-n or 1-n else it will through error during the binding.

Thanks

Anzy

sridhar_k2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

First of all Welcome!!!

Web Service URL is not working.Try with other URL.If you dont have any, you can Create your own Web Service. It is very Simple.

Just follow the below steps.

1)Create a Simple Java Project, with one method.. ex:- sayHello(String name){return "Hi.."+name;}

2)Go to WebService Perspective, Go to your Project - Class -> Right Click New -> Web Service -> Give Service name and select methods -> Finish.

3)Right Click on the Project -> Build Ear.

Deploy this .ear file.

Your Service is ready. It has been deployed on the Server.

Create WebService Model from Web Dynpro. For this you can go thru with this link.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/49/12eb82e057474994765faf83995ecb/frameset.htm

Reply me, if you struck somewhere.

Regards,

Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I faced same problem when I try to test my web dynpro application from SE80, the web browser started and asked for the user name and password.

I gave them for the first 4 times it says Error 500 server timed out....

after that it gives the above said dump..

when I goto ST22 for short dump explanation

it shows some wd_context error....

How can I get the solution...

please help...

Ravi