Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

one sender many receivers

former_member529475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi friends

I am doing IDOC TO FILE SCENARIO. In XI the idoc will generate the xml file in the target system.

Is it possible to create the xml file at the specified system based on the condition.

suppose i have a field by name receiver in the idoc. and i have 5 receivers. if i put 2 in the receiver field then it will generate the xml file in the 2 receiver system and it will not generate in the other systems. this option is available in xi? if available how can i do that one..

can any one tell this..

one more thing....

in R/3 side i send the idoc to my xi. but in the tcode sm58 it shows the error message as

no service for SAPSID, CLIENT 100 IN THE INTEGRATION DIRECTORY.

how can i recitify that one. I created the Business system for R/3 as PRD. Instead of this if i create it with sapsid it will work?

any suggestions regarding these 2 problms please

Thanks in advance

Vasu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member192798
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vasu,

Hi,

The link will provide a solution:-

/people/venkataramanan.parameswaran/blog/2006/03/17/illustration-of-enhanced-receiver-determination--sp16

Regards.

Praveen

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

maybe XPATH can help you

Ref:

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/06/07/customise-your-xpath-expressions-in-receiver-determination

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2005/08/03/xpath-to-show-the-path-multiple-receivers

Here based on a field in your source you can route the message to a receiver.

Also ref: /people/venkataramanan.parameswaran/blog/2006/03/17/illustration-of-enhanced-receiver-determination--sp16 for enhanced recv. det.