cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activate Accessibility feature!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am creating a small web dynpro application that will allow users to modify there user details.

I have searched the UME API for a method to activate the Accessibility feature but have not found a thing.

Please can you help me with the class and/or method for activating this.

Many thanks

Calvin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maksim,

Thanks for your help. I am slightly confused though. On the standard portal application when the user changes his/her details he is able to select a CHECK BOX to "Activate Accessibility feature". I therefor think that it is not the accessibility level i need to set as this takes an Integer (i.e. user.setAccessibilityLevel(int i)).

is there not another method or way off setting the Accessibility that takes a boolean or 'X'?

Many Thanks

Calvin

former_member182372
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Calvin,

IUserMaint.setAccessibilityLevel takes integer. See (https://media.sdn.sap.com/javadocs/NW04/SPS15/um/com/sap/security/api/IUserMaint.html#setAccessibilityLevel(int))

Best regards, Maksim Rashchynski.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182372
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Calvin,

Check http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/e6/d75d3760735b41be930f2dddae3126/frameset.htm

<i>

accessibilitylevel

Indicates accessibility mode for the user. For more information, see Accessibility.

</i>

Best regards, Maksim Rashchynski.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maksim,

Thanks for your help. I am slightly confused though. On the standard portal application when the user changes his/her details he is able to select a CHECK BOX to "Activate Accessibility feature". I therefor think that it is not the accessibility level i need to set as this takes an Integer (i.e. user.setAccessibilityLevel(int i)).

is there not another method or way off setting the Accessibility that takes a boolean or 'X'?

Many Thanks

Calvin