cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error building DC - Updated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Error building a DC.

I have a DC named "ext_xl" which is of type "External Library".

I copied 3 Jar files:- Jexcel-install.jar, Jexcel.jar, jxl.jar into the library folder of this DC. Further I created two Public parts one for API and the other for SDA named:

1. XL_API_PP

2. XL_SDA_PP

I built this DC "ext_xl".

I have a report DC (cdts_ab) and a selection screen DC (sel_ab). The selection component in the Selectionscreen DC is used in the report DC via Used DC.

When I add the above mentioned PP "XL_API_PP" to the Used DC part of "cdts_ab" and try to buid it, it gives me following error log:

26-Aug-2006 10:37:46 /userOut/Development Component (com.sap.ide.eclipse.component.provider.listener.DevConfListener) [Thread[ModalContext,5,main]] ERROR: cdts_ab: Build failed for com.rel/cdts_ab(MyComponents) in variant "default": [Error] Generation failed!

-

Build log -

Development Component Build (2006-08-26 10:37:39)

Component name: cdts_ab

Component vendor: com.rel

SC compartment: MyComponents

Configuration: LocalDevelopment

Source code location: Administrator@infpw01589

DC root folder: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\.dtc\LocalDevelopment\DCs\com.rel\cdts_ab\_comp\

DC type: Web Dynpro

Host: infpw01589

DC Model check:

[dcmake] All used DCs are available locally

[dcmake] validating dependency to build plugin "sap.com/tc/bi/bp/webDynpro"

[dcmake] validating dependency to public part "default" of DC "sap.com/tc/cmi"

[dcmake] validating dependency to public part "default" of DC "sap.com/tc/ddic/ddicruntime"

[dcmake] validating dependency to public part "default" of DC "sap.com/tc/ddic/metamodel/content"

[dcmake] validating dependency to public part "default" of DC "sap.com/tc/wd/webdynpro"

[dcmake] validating dependency to public part "default" of DC "sap.com/tc/logging"

[dcmake] validating dependency to public part "default" of DC "sap.com/tc/wdp/metamodel/content"

[dcmake] validating dependency to public part "default" of DC "sap.com/com.sap.aii.proxy.framework"

[dcmake] validating dependency to public part "default" of DC "sap.com/com.sap.aii.util.misc"

[dcmake] validating dependency to public part "default" of DC "sap.com/com.sap.exception"

[dcmake] validating dependency to public part "default" of DC "sap.com/com.sap.mw.jco"

[dcmake] validating dependency to public part "SelectOptionComp_PP" of DC "com.rel/sel_ab"

[dcmake] validating dependency to public part "SelectOptionTypes_PP" of DC "com.rel/sel_ab"

[dcmake] validating dependency to public part "XL_API_PP" of DC "com.ash/ext_xl"

[dcmake] DC model check OK

Start build plugin:

[dcmake] using build plugin: sap.com/tc/bi/bp/webDynpro

[dcmake] starting build plugin from : C:\Program Files\SAP\JDT\eclipse\plugins\com.sap.tc.ap\comp\SAP_BUILDT\DCs\sap.com\tc\bi\bp\webDynpro\_comp\gen\default\public\webDynpro\

[wdgen] [Info] Generating configuration/Components/com.rel.cmet.components.contdailytscomp.ContDailyReptComp/ContDailyReptComp.xml

[System.err] [Invoked from com.sap.ide.generationfwk.task.GenerationTaskJavaMethod.executePersistent(GenerationTaskJavaMethod.java:153)]

[System.err] com.sap.tc.webdynpro.repository.RepositoryRuntimeException: Failed to parse XML document containing MRO=com.rel.cmet.components.seloptcomp.SelectOptionsComp.

[System.err] at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.repository.xml.XMLLayerDataParserWriter.startParsing(XMLLayerDataParserWriter.java:190)

[System.err] at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.repository.xml.XMLPersistence.readRepositoryObject(XMLPersistence.java:331)

(ProgmodelRepositoryGenerator.java:297)

[wdgen] ERROR: Unknown exception during generation null (com.sap.webdynpro.generation.ant.GenerationAntTaskError)

[wdgen] ERROR: Generation failed due to errors (4 seconds)

Ant runtime 6.266 seconds

Ant build finished with ERRORS

[Error] Generation failed!

Error: Build stopped due to an error: [Error] Generation failed!

Build plugin finished at 2006-08-26 10:37:46 GMT

Total build plugin runtime: 6.781 seconds

Build finished with ERROR

Message was edited by: Ashwin Bhat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ashwin_bhat
Participant
0 Kudos

Could not find a solution. Built new dc.