cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Soap receiver configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

I am mplementing a RFC to SOAP scenario.

1)Could someone pls tell me how to configure receiver?

2) I have a wsdl provided by the receiver system company, the issue is how do i find out the target url from the wsdl given.

3) Also what is SOAP action field in the soap receiver adapter. Is it a mandatory field?

Regards,

Ashish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

gajendra_bhakuni
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

I was recently configuring File to WebService scenario when I came across the same error.

In order to resolve the error you need to check the checkbox "Configure Proxy" (i assume your environment also has proxy configured as the same was the case with me) in the SOAP receiver adapter.

Specify "Host" and "Port".

Also select the checkbox for "Configure Proxy User Authetication" and specify the username and pwd.

Hope this solves the problem.

Regards,

Gajendra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did everything adviced by you, However i am still getting the same error message.

I also changed my receiver end to File from Soap but still the same error. pls Guide.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ashish

Pls. check whether in the <i>SOAP action</i> parameter, you are providing the full path of the operation.

Pls. check in given WSDL file for this tag ( only for the operation which you want to execute )-->

<i>soap:operation soapAction</i>

& provide its value as your operation in SOAP Action.

for e.g

<i><soap:operation soapAction="http://tempuri.org/PushOneVendor"</i>

Than value should be <i>http://tempuri.org/PushOneVendor</i>.

- Lalit -

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ashish

Can you pls. also paste the complete error log with all the messages. Because I got an error like this long time back -->

<i>CPI-C error text: "call to messaging system failed:

com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIServer:NO_RECEIVER_CASE_BE:"</i>

Check this thread ::

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ashish

Pls. give point to the messages which helped you. This will help others when they will be having same kind of issue.

- Lalit -

former_member192798
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

I hereunder answer you point by point:-

1. Link for SOAP Adapter configuration....

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/14/80243b4a66ae0ce10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

2. You can find the target URL you need to specify in the SOAP adpater in the WSDL file. Locate the wsdl-port in the wsdl-binding. There you find a soap:address location. That's the target url.

For the method you need to fill in the SOAP action of your SOAP adapter. The SOAP action is also defined in the WSDL. Find the correct wsdl-operation, there you can find the <soap:operation soapAction ="" />

3. You can open wsdl in notepad and find soapAction then you will get http://www.webserviceX.NET/ConversionRate as SOAP action.

Regards.

Praveen

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could someone pls tell me how to configure receiver?

>>>>

REF:

RFC -> SOAP

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/03/23/rfc--xi--webservice--a-complete-walkthrough-part-1

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/03/28/rfc--xi--webservice--a-complete-walkthrough-part-2

2) I have a wsdl provided by the receiver system company, the issue is how do i find out the target url from the wsdl given.

3) Also what is SOAP action field in the soap receiver adapter. Is it a mandatory field?

>>>>

REF:

trouble shooting rfc/soap -

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2008/01/08/troubleshooting--rfc-and-soap-scenarios-updated-on-20042009

ShaBZ~~

Former Member
0 Kudos

When i try to execute the BAPI this is the error i get:

"call to messaging system failed: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException:

Ashish

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ashish,

Make sure the TCP IP connection is made as shown in the blogs. The gateway host and service details as well as the program id are correct.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

also make sure you refer the sap notes;

SOAP - 856597

RFC - 730870