Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consume wsdl, find Adapter registered or not

deviprasad_pothireddy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Can any body tell how to know, what are the different adapters which are in active state (registered) in sap xi box? If it is not in active state how to make that adapter in active state. ( I am not able to see the single adapter in RWB(component monitoring(all) )

I have done a scenario using this weblog. https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/3592. [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] But what my intention is, I would like to consume wsdl file using the java application( not with web dynpro) and I want to deploy this application in j2ee engine. (is it possible to deploy this application in some other j2ee engine( not on xi box) ). I think some body help on this topic. Your help is reward able.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>>I am not able to see the single adapter in RWB(component monitoring(all) )

open link adapter engine and check from there

if you still don't see make sure the latest BASIS SWC

was uploaded with the latest SP

SOAP will only become active once the first message will

go through it

>>>>(is it possible to deploy this application in some other j2ee engine( not on xi box) ).

if you call via SOAP (WS) then it doesn't matter

where you put your java app

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>

deviprasad_pothireddy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

can any body tell how to consume the wsdl file(which is generated using id) using java.( not with webdynpro). Using java application i would like to give some info and display response using java application.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

what kind of IDE do you use to develop you java app?

netbeans:

http://developers.sun.com/prodtech/javatools/jscreator/reference/techart/2/create_consume_web_servic...

for any IDE jt type in google:

idename consume WSLD

and a tutorial show show up

Regards,

michal