cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tutorial::38 --> Error: No DC Proxy for File .... .... .... found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am learning DCs. I am trying the Tutorial 38: Designing Component-Based Web Dynpro Applications https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/downloaditem?rid=/library/uuid/bd0e0401-0801-0010-aaab-d0e1742da383.

In the tutorial, you have to visually embed the component interface view (of another Component: OrdersUIComp) in the view layout of the MasterComponent.

But, when i try to do so... i got an "<b>Internal error</b>" popup .. which said >>>

"<i>Close and reopen the project. Shutdown and restart IDE. For more details refer to eclipse log file .metadata/.log</i>".

I have closed the project and restarted the IDE several times.. but .. no use

Following is the log entry:

!ENTRY com.tssap.util 4 0 Sep 26, 2006 10:30:44.265
!MESSAGE Sep 26, 2006 10:30:44...         
com.sap.ide.eclipse.component.core.DCProject         [Thread[main,5,main]] Error: No DC Proxy for FileC:/myWorkSpace/.dtc/LocalDevelopment/DCs/sap.com/cd355/comp/simple/main/_comp/.dcdeffound

Also, <b>.dcdef</b> file is there in the folderpath mentioned above.

Can some-one help me out please ?? Thanks!

Regards,

kanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had similar problem, and my .dcdef file was correct.

I created new workspace directory and executed NWDS with -data NewWorkspaceDir parameters

Using Development Configurations Perspective you are able to import requested DCs.

It works now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kanth,

I had a similar exception. When checking the .dcdef file I noticed, that the name-Tag did not contain the correct project name. I entered the proper name in the file. After restarting the Developer Studio and rebuilding the project I got the error one more time, but then everything worked fine. Have you checked, if your .dcdef file contains the correct names?

Kind regards, Oliver

michaelwenz
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Kanth,

could you please copy the error text and stack trace for this internal error (both appear in the popup) into this thread? Only with this information we can analyse this further.

Regards and thanks,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bertram,

Thanks for the reply!

I am using NDS 7.0.06

I have also tried it with NDS2.0.9

I have the same issue.

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the reply!

The popup window has the following message:

The operation has to aborted due to language problems.
Please try one of the following:
  Close and reopen the project
  Shutdown and restart IDE

For more details please refer to eclipse log file at
ECLIPSE_HOME/eclipse/.metadata/.log

I have already posted the <i>.log</i> file's details in my above post.

Regards,

kanth.

BeGanz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hallo Kanth,

the Local DCs of my WD Componentization Tutorial are based on NW04. Nevertheless it should also be possible to migrate them to NW04s. Which release version do you use?

Regards, Bertram