cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restore Application.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I developed one web dynpro application and deployed in my portal server.Unfortunately i deleted my application from my local system.Is there any way to get back my application with source code.I have access my portal server.I went to some area as

<local_drive>\usr\sap\<instance>\JC00\j2ee\cluster\ server0\apps\sap.com\irj\servlet_jsp\irj\root\WEB-INF\portal\portalapps\

Here i found "myapplication.wda" file but i dont know how can i import in my NWDS. If anyone know about it please sned me that pocedure.

Thanks

Krish.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bertram,

Is there any way to get back my source code.If it is available thats fine.Please send me some more info.If i get my source code then i will create full structure.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

See this thread

Java DECOMPILER

http://members.fortunecity.com/neshkov/dj.html

Kind Regards

Mukesh

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukesh,

Thank you very much.Apart from your Conclusion , i got all the source code.

Regards

Krish

BeGanz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Selvam,

unfortunately you have no chance to recover your Web Dynpro metamodel files from any deployment archive. For a complete recovery you need to get back the complete src/-folder.

A decompiler can help you to recover your added custom code, so that you do not have to start implementing it from scratch. But all designtime declarations must be done again within the Web Dynpro tools.

Regards, Bertram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saravanan,

Thanks for your reply.I found app.jar file then i renamed it as app.zip finally i extracted that zip file then i found many class files and some other file.How can i decompile it?.I need to import this project in my NWDS that reason, i want one project file.So could you explain me some what clear about retrieve source code from class or jar file.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have a look at this thread,

Regards,

Saravanan K