cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XML in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible to do XML order transmission out of SRM directly to a supplier without using Business Connector or XI middleware?

If not, we noticed the XML option on the Business Parnter record and this seems to have the ability to go directly to output medium XML with an HTTP/FTP address entry. How is this used?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

In SRM if ur talking with SUS system than u have to have XI connectivity up and running. For that we need to do the RFC connection in two area.

1) One connection type is - H for all HTTP and FTP connection, generally we do XI connection for Server and Data Flow.

2) Second connection we do at the connection type - T for all TCP/IP connection the important connection u have to make active is LCRSAPRFC and SAPSLDAPI.

If u need further clearification please revert.

Please award the points if it helps u.

BR,

Vijay Mittal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thansk for your reply!

We don't have SUS. I just noticed some configuration options in "Manage Busines Partners" that allows you to set XML as the output meduim for a vendor. I was wondering if XML order output can be set in the Manager Business Partners record area without needing a middleware in addition to this setting and not using SUS.

pvanhoove
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Michael,

For sending xml document, you need an adapter. It can be a business connector, XI or third party product (Only XI is supported by sap ).

For receiving document, better to have an adapter too for security reason but you could use the was.

Rgds,

Pierre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you clarify the last statement "but you could use the was"? What is "was"?

pvanhoove
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

i mean the web application server innclude in SRM.

Rgds,

Pierre