cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCM 5.0 - ICH - viewing master data on web screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

The web GUI of ICH doesn't show location/product or any other master data created as a part of ICH configuration. Is there any command or technical setting for loading already created master data onto the web screen of ICH for viewing it on Inventory Monitor??

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to use the transaction /n/scf/sapgui_start

with APP Id: ICH

qp_locprt. (this is the name of the Location Product screen)

Can you see any data in SAPGUI?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thnx very much for offering help. But I am unable to see any data after running the said transaction. It says "no value found" for BP/location.

To brief you of where I am stuck...I am using "abc" as sap scm logon for ICH...hav created all the master data using the same...copied "abc" as web users "a","b" of customer biz partner and "c", "d" for supplier as web log on users for ICH. Now, when I log on to ICH web screen (web UI...and not sap SCM GUI) using any of the users (a,b,c,d)...it gives error "relevant location product (master data) not found".

I have already created all the master data in the sap scm gui. Plz see if you can help further.

Thnx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Trushit,

Have you maintained transportation lane from supplier location to customer location?

This is one of the key for master data display in web screens.

Thanks

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

As mentioned earlier, I have already maintained master data for location, location-product, BP nos for customer & supplier & transportation lane, but they dont get reflected on the web UI.

While selecting 'location' & 'product' for loading a data, it gives error of "location-product (master data) not found". Can anyone please suggest how to resolve it?

Thanks,

Trushit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Attila

My name is Vinod Tiwari.I am a SAP Technical Consultant with 4 years of exp in ABAP.Now i have a interest in SCM ICH 5.0.Could you pls guide me whats the way to start learning this.

Mo mobile no is +919899119182.

u can mail me ur valuable suggestion on my mailid vinod_sap@rediffmail.com.

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks and Regards

Vinod Tiwari

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Trusit

My name is Vinod Tiwari.I am a SAP Technical Consultant with 4 years of exp in ABAP.Now i have a interest in SCM ICH 5.0.Could you pls guide me whats the way to start learning this.

Pls send me ur personal mail id so i can send u my queries on that.

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks and Regards

Vinod Tiwari

Former Member
0 Kudos

problem with basis settings. resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Trushit,

We are also facing a similar issue on the ICH browser . If you do not mind, can you share the steps that were performed to resolve this ?

Thanks,

Vipin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vipin,

The Basis people had installed recent patches for ICH and bounced server in order to refresh the system and it worked.

Prior to that, hope you have maintained correct location-product master data and assigned correct planning version and user rights for log-on. Tell me in case you are getting any specific error message so that I can reply accordingly.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Trushit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vipin

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks and Regards

Vinod Tiwari

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem has been resolved. Thanks everyone for your guidance and help.

Trushit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luca,

I have everything well set-up as per your suggested methodoly as well as using the right login users. The issue as faced by us is getting the data loaded on web UI of ICH. Thanks anyway for your efforts.

Trushit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Last clue - Please chek if you have assigned planning version to your transportation lane. If this is not done then you do not see products on ICH screens.

Thanks..........Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In reply to this issue:

<i>"The web GUI of ICH doesn't show location/product or any other master data created as a part of ICH configuration. Is there any command or technical setting for loading already created master data onto the web screen of ICH for viewing it on Inventory Monitor??".</i>

The ICH web interface is always using a data filter for enabling the correct visibility of data. In order to make data visibile one should make sure that the user used for logging in is assigned to a business partner specified with the transaction BP.

The Inventory Monitor (I guess you mean the SMI monitor) shows objects with the following keys: Customer Location/ Product / Supplier.

The Customer Location / Product is the master data maintained in the location product (via SAPGUI or CIF). Now, in order for ICH to determine the supplier one needs to define the supplier. The supplier come from a definition of transportation lanes. Transportation lanes connect two location: the destination is obviously the Customer location while the origin is the "Ship-from-location".

As you know, location master data supports a business partner field. This field needs to be filled. So assuming that you defined the BP in both customer location and ship-from-location (common sense suggests they should be two different BP values), you have closed the problem.

If you have all this master data in place, and you are logging in to ICH, you need to make sure about which view you are using. If your ICH username is assigned to the BP of the Ship-from-location, you can only see data in the "Supplier view".

Conversely, if your ICH user is assigned to the BP of the customer location the data must be visible only in teh customer view.

In summary:

1) set up customer location/product

2) set up Ship-from location

3) make sure you assigned the BP to the locations

4) create the trasnportation lanes (with current validity)

5) make sure your ICH user is assigned to one of the BP (either customer of supplier)

6) select the right view.

I hope that helps.

Regards

Luca

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luca

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks and Regards

Vinod Tiwari