cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to modify VC generated app using webdynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

I am trying to modify VC generated source using webdynpro, basically trying to find out if it is possible or not.

I complied a sample application using webdynpro compiler in VC and deployed in the portal server, then i downloaded the genrated zip file from portal server, but to find that the structure is not webdynpro compatible.

i would like to know is this the correct approach?or is there any other way if it is possible to do so.

thanks

praveen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Modifying Visual Composer using webdynpro is generally not something you can do. You can include webdynpro UI elements and components within a Visual Composer model by using eventing. I give an example here for a BI web application UI element and Visual Composer. This can very easily be extended to webdynpro.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/5a40f2f7-0c01-0010-d69f-c63...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually, here's a blog that a colleague (Thomas Jung) wrote on this topic with examples of ABAP webdynpro and VC. We'll have an example soon of JAVA webdynpro and VC soon. Following that, we'll have a .NET example...

/people/thomas.jung/blog/2006/09/26/combining-abap-and-visual-composer

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi prakash

thanks for the information. looking forward for the new blog!

praveen

Answers (0)